We’ve taken on a great challenge: To reinvent the office furniture industry.
Our vision: Integrate circularity into the workplace of the future and demonstrate how it can benefit individuals, design, business practices, and the environment.
How we will achieve this: Our fully integrated service covers everything from initial workspace design, installation, adapting layouts, to the repair and replacement of all our "better-than-new" pieces. All this to ensure a workspace continuously maximises its impact without compromising on its benefits for people, business, or the planet.
Who we are: NORNORM is an early stage start-up with backing from one of the largest players in the furnishing industry. We are developing a sustainable and subscription-based solution for furnishing future workplaces and have started rolling out our service across Europe. We have offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Berlin.
We are looking for: Ambitious and flexible candidates that want to grow with us and are not afraid to explore the outer edges of their capabilities. In return, we offer a fast-paced environment where initiative and willingness to take risk are encouraged and supported. Come and join our growth journey!
We are looking for several interns and working students (f/m/d) to support our Business Development team in Berlin.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify prospects & contact leads: Reach out to potential customers, pitch the NORNORM concept, and understand what the customer really needs
- Support managing our sales funnel: Support the entire sales funnel, from first contact to qualification, follow-up, and deal closing
- Conduct desktop research: Help us find, approach, and win the most interesting market segments and leads
You bring the following qualifications:
You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment and use your problem-solving skills when facing challenges. You enjoy learning about prospects and customers, and find innovative ways of engaging with them to drive sales. In addition, we value the following competencies:
- A can-do mentality
- Well organized and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Persistence and a positive attitude
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Native German speaker, fluent in English
- Ideally based in Berlin
- Experience with selling services and/or enterprise sales is a plus
What we offer you:
- Responsiblity from Day 1 in an ambitious & sustainable high-growth start-up
- Access to our modern office in the heart of Berlin (close to Berlin Central Station), work from home as needed
- An experienced and truly diverse team (serial entrepreneurs, furnishing industry experts, sales rockstars, former management consultants)
- Occasional, need-based business trips to our international locations for training sessions and company events
- Competitive compensation package
For interns, this is a full-time position for at least 12 weeks. For working students, this position requires a minimum commitment of 15-20 hours per week over a period of at least 6 months.
If you are driven, determined and want to grow within an exciting startup, this role is for you. Come and join us!