We’ve taken on a great challenge: To reinvent the office furniture industry. Our vision is to integrate circularity into the workplace of the future and demonstrate how it can benefit individuals, design, business practices, and the environment.
How we will achieve this: Our fully integrated service covers everything from initial workspace design, installation, adapting layouts, to the repair and replacement of all our "better-than-new" pieces. All this to ensure a workspace continuously maximizes its impact without compromising on its benefits for people, business, or the planet.
Who we are: NORNORM is an early stage technology start-up with backing from IKEA and other well known investors. We offer a subscription-based solution for office furniture with a circular model. NORNORM have started to rapidly expand across Europe. We currently have offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Berlin.
We are looking for: Ambitious talent that want to grow with us and that are not afraid to explore the outer edges of their capabilities. In return, we offer a fast-paced environment where initiative and willingness to take risk are encouraged and supported. Come and join our growth journey!
NORNORM is now recruiting interns for our high performing team in Amsterdam.
We are looking for the talents of tomorrow. You will be given the opportunity to work close to the leadership team and show us how you can contribute to the growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify and convert potential prospects to customers
- Book and lead meetings with customers and partners
- Engage in marketing activities
- Support with business development activities in various areas
- Communicating with the implementation team
You will also be expected to:
- Manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Identify improvements in our ways of working
- You may occasional travel to our other locations (Sweden, Denmark, Germany)
You bring the following qualifications:
- Experience of sales or customer service is a plus
- Excellent communication skill
- Team player with positive attitude
- A can-do entrepreneurial mentality and a strong sense of ownership
- Able to communicate at C-level
- Fluent in Dutch (mandatory) and English
What we offer you:
- Responsibility from Day 1 in an ambitious & sustainable high-growth start-up
- Access to our modern office in Amsterdam
- An experienced and diverse team (serial entrepreneurs, furnishing industry experts, creative designers, logistics rockstars and former management consultants)
- IT equipment as needed
- Internship remuneration (based on a 5 workdays week) €800
If you are driven, determined and want to grow within an exciting startup, this role is for you. Come and join us!