We’ve taken on a great challenge: To reinvent the office furniture industry. Our vision is to integrate circularity into the workplace of the future and demonstrate how it can benefit individuals, design, business practices, and the environment.
How we will achieve this: Our fully integrated service covers everything from initial workspace design, installation, adapting layouts, to the repair and replacement of all our "better-than-new" pieces. All this to ensure a workspace continuously maximizes its impact without compromising on its benefits for people, business, or the planet.
Who we are: NORNORM is an early stage technology start-up with backing from IKEA and other well known investors. We offer a subscription-based solution for office furniture with a circular model. NORNORM have started to rapidly expand across Europe. We currently have offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, Stockholm, and Berlin.
We are looking for: Ambitious talent that want to grow with us and that are not afraid to explore the outer edges of their capabilities. In return, we offer a fast-paced environment where initiative and willingness to take risk are encouraged and supported. Come and join our growth journey!
We are looking for a junior full-time Business Development Representatives (f/m/d) who can strengthen our Customer Engagement team in the Netherlands.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Identify and convert potential prospects to customers
- Book and lead meetings with customers and partners
- Engage in marketing activities
- Support with business development activities in various areas
You will also be expected to:
- Manage several projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Identify improvements in our ways of working
- Occasional travels to our other locations (Sweden, Denmark, Germany)
You bring the following qualifications:
We imagine that you are a University graduate with 0-2 years relevant working experience. You are willing to work in a technology startup with a fast-paced environment and use your problem-solving skills when facing challenges. In addition, we value the following qualifications and competencies:
- A can-do entrepreneurial mentality and a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Merit with experience from either (i) software sales, (i) real estate, (iii) interior design, (iv) start-up
- Fluent in English and Dutch (required), French is a merit
- Ideally based in Stockholm or willing to relocate
What we offer you:
- Responsibility from Day 1 in an ambitious & sustainable high-growth start-up
- Access to our modern office in Amsterdam
- Work from home as needed
- An experienced and diverse team (serial entrepreneurs, furnishing industry experts, creative designers, logistics rockstars and former management consultants)
- Competitive compensation package
- Free choice of IT equipment
- 30 days of vacation
If you are driven, determined and want to grow within an exciting startup, this role is for you. Come and join us!