Our vision for the workplace of the future is simple: integrate circularity into its foundation and demonstrate how it can benefit individuals, design, business practices and the environment.
Our fully integrated service covers everything from initial workspace design, installation, continuously adapting layouts, to the repair and replacement of all our "better-than-new" pieces. All this to ensure a workspace continuously maximises impact without compromising on it's benefits for people, your business or the planet.
NORNORM is an early stage start-up with backing from one of the largest industrial players. We are developing a sustainable and subscription based solution for furnishing future workplaces. The business model is being rolled out in several markets and we are now recruiting for our high performing team in Copenhagen.
As we are still very early in our journey we are constantly looking for ambitious but flexible candidates that can grow with us and are not afraid to explore the outer edges of the capabilities. In response we are offering a high pace environment where initiative and willingness to take risk are encouraged and supported. We have already hired a lot of excellent people with great skills but need more to support the roll out of Nornorm to new markets and opportunities.
As our Supply Chain Planner you will work in a global team and play a central role in building the area of expertise together with our Sourcing and Supply Chain Manager. Wou will work closely with sales and customer success to ensure that all of our markets are optimized and stocked against agreed goals.
You will among other things have the following responsibilities:
- Sales forecast per market
- Optimize capacity utilisation as a total
- Propose sales steering activities from a supply chain perspective
- Plans stock against agreed goals
- Manage order and deliveries to warehouse from all partners
- Manage order and deliveries from warehouse to all members
We imagine that you have + 3 years of experience within supply chain management. You are used to working in a fast paced environment and thrive with changing challenges. In addition, we value the following qualifications and competencies:
- Experience in working with complex supply chains in a global environment balancing competing priorities
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Ability to maintain a structured approach even when faced with high complexity
- Good business insights and understanding of how the supply chain issues influence financial parameters
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- You know how to handle your stakeholders efficiently at all levels by building and maintaining relations
- You can keep the overall perspective in time-sensitive settings and have a pragmatic approach to challenges
- You are goal-oriented with demonstrated enthusiasm for taking on responsibility and achieving results both independently and in collaboration with others
If you are driven, determined and want to grow within an exciting startup, this Supply Chain Planner role is for you. Come and join us!